Dr David Chapman
I offer individual psychological therapy to adults who find themselves struggling with their mental health and believe that seeing a psychologist could be helpful. The therapy available will be adapted to your needs and goals based on the application of research evidence, theories and principles from psychology.
The most frequent models of therapy considered will include Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR), Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Cognitive Analytical Therapy (CAT).
I believe that the bond you develop with a psychologist is key to how helpful you will find sessions, so I aim to create a trustworthy, compassionate, hopeful and open environment where you will be listened to and we can work together.
I can work with people who feel distressed and unhappy and are not certain why and those experiencing one or more specific problems such as;
• Anxiety and stress, general anxiety disorder and worry, depression, panic disorder, relationship difficulties, abuse, anger management, bereavement and loss, abuse and specific phobias e.g. fear of flying
• Difficulties with low self-esteem, sleep, OCD, trauma, shyness and confidence
Dr Kyriaki Monastiropoulou
I offer Individual therapy to adults who struggle with some parts of their lives. I work in an integrative and very relational way and my approach is individually tailored to help you make sense of your experiences, and gain a deeper understanding of yourself and the world around you.
My understanding is that different types of therapy work for different people therefore my experience and training in a variety of models e.g. CBT, CFT, DBT, Mindfulness is advantageous in my therapeutic approach.
The areas I provide therapy are:
• Depression, Anxiety & work stress
• Emotional and behavioural problems
• Anger difficulties
• Relationship problems
• Bereavement and loss
• Low sense of self-worth and self-esteem
• High levels of shame and self-criticism
I speak both English and Greek and therefore I am happy to provide therapy in both languages.